Apply by the Enrolment Date to enjoy an Early Bird rebate (Terms and Conditions).
All dates are subject to changes, please refer to our Information Centre for the latest updates prior to enrolment.
# only applicable for selected programmes.
The complete set of documents and information to be submitted to Sunway College Johor Bahru include
1. Application Form for International Students
2. Sunway College Residence Application Form (if student requires hostel accommodation)
3. Four (4) passport size photographs (3.5cm x 5cm) with WHITE colour background. Please refer the requirements for photograph HERE
4. One (1) copy of passport - ALL pages (including blank pages). All passports must be valid for at least eighteen(18) months
5. Copies of all relevant academic transcripts and examination results
6. English Language competency of at least IELTS 4.0 (diploma level) / IELTS 5.0 (degree level)
7. School testimonial / letter of reference
8. If your studies will be financed by scholarship / study loan, please attach documentary evidence
9. Personal Health Declaration
10. A letter of transfer / release from the last institution which you attended (if you were previously studying at another institution in Malaysia)
11. Attendance report and results from the last institution which you attended (if you were previously studying at another institution in Malaysia)
RECEIVING LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Upon receipt of the complete documents and required fees, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued, if the student meets the academic entry requirements of the programme applied for. Sunway College Johor Bahru will submit the application and documents to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) for approval and processing of the Student Pass for study in Malaysia
RECEIVING VISA APPROVAL LETTER
Upon issuance of the Visa Approval Letter (VAL) by the Malaysian Immigrations Department, students may commence with arrangements to travel to Malaysia. Please note that the VAL has a validity period hence, students must enter Malaysia before the VAL expires.
With effect from February 2014, all international students are required to apply for a Single Entry Visa (SEV) prior to travelling. This must be done at the Malaysian High Commission at the respective student’s home country. Upon entering Malaysia, the SEV will be endorsed and students may not exit Malaysia until the Student Visa process is completed. If there is no Malaysian High Commission in your home country, please contact our International Student Office for further advice.