JPA SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM KHAS LEPASAN SPM
The Program Khas Lepasan SPM by JPA is a scholarship for students who scored at least 9A+ for SPM 2020 to further their studies at local institutions.
This scholarship programme covers local preparatory studies until degree level in a government, government-linked or private institution based on the guidelines and conditions prepared by JPA.
- Pre-University/ Foundation
- Degree Programme in field of studies:
iii. Social Science
- Malaysian citizen;
- Candidates must in good health;
- Sat for SPM for the first time in 2020;
- has not reached the age of 18 years (19 years for transition students) during the SPM exam;
- The mother/ father is not blacklisted by the JPA or in litigation JPA; and
- The applicant does not receive financial support / sponsorship of any agency of the same level of education.
- Applications can be made online through JPA official website at http://www.jpa.gov.my or http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/ from 14 June 2021 until 23 June 2021. Application Closed.
- Candidates must ensure that the application process is complete by printing the Confirmation Slip for the Program Khas Lepasan SPM 2021 as proof of the application has been made. This sponsorship offer will be published through the PSD website at http://www.jpa.gov.my or http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/ Candidates must ensure that the application process is complete by printing the Confirmation Slip for the Program Khas Lepasan SPM
- Selected candidates will be required to attend Student Assessment Centre (SAC) and interview.
A loan given by JPA that is convertible into a full or partial scholarship depending on the following situations:
- Full scholarship: If you serve as a public servant in the civil service upon graduation
- 25% loan repayment: If you work in a Government-Linked Company (GLC) upon graduation
- 50% loan repayment: If you work in a local company in the private sector upon graduation
- Full loan repayment: All other situations
|Application open||20 June 2022 (Monday)|
|Application close||26 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|SAC review||1 July 2022 (Friday)|
|SAC period||5 – 9 July 2022 (Tuesday – Saturday)|
|Expected result to be release||30 July 2022 (Saturday)|
- Inquiries about sponsorship programs and technical problems can be made by calling 03-8885 3297/3553/3387 or email to email@example.com
- Should you require further assistance, please contact our GCLU staff in charge.
|Staff in Charge||Contact Number||Email Address|
|Puan Norlela Abdul Rahmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Encik Muhammad Haidi Othmanemail@example.com|