JPA SCHOLARSHIP – Program Khas Jepun, Korea, Perancis dan Jerman (JKPJ)
Program Khas Jepun, Korea, Perancis dan Jerman (JKPJ) is a scholarship for SPM students to pursue studies in engineering, science and technology or social science related fields in Japan, Korea, France and Germany.
Successful candidates will attend preparatory studies in a local university before pursuing their tertiary education in these respective countries.
- Malaysian citizen;
- Candidates must in good health;
- Sat for SPM for the first time in 2020;
- has not reached the age of 18 years (19 years for transition students) during the SPM exam;
- The mother/ father is not blacklisted by the JPA or in litigation JPA; and
- The applicant does not receive financial support / sponsorship of any agency of the same level of education.
- For Engineering and Science & Technology courses, the grades you need are: A+/A in Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry; and A- in English and History.
- For Social Science courses, the grades you need are: A+/A in Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics and any other 2 subjects; and A- in English and History
- Applications can be made online through JPA official website at http://www.jpa.gov.my or http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/ from 14 June 2021 until 23 June 2021. Application Closed.
- Candidates must ensure that the application process is complete by printing the Confirmation Slip for the Program Khas Jepun, Korea, Perancis dan Jerman (JKPJ) 2021 as proof of the application has been made. Successful recipients will tentatively be announced on JPA’s website at http://www.jpa.gov.my
A loan given by JPA that is convertible into a full or partial scholarship depending on the following situations:
- Full scholarship: If you serve as a public servant in the civil service upon graduation
- 25% loan repayment: If you work in a Government-Linked Company (GLC) upon graduation
- 50% loan repayment: If you work in a local company in the private sector upon graduation
- Full loan repayment: All other situations
|Application open||20 June 2022 (Monday)|
|Application close||26 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|SAC review||1 July 2022 (Friday)|
|SAC period||5 – 9 July 2022 (Tuesday – Saturday)|
|Expected result to be release||30 July 2022 (Saturday)|
- Inquiries about sponsorship programs and technical problems can be made by calling 03-8885 3297/3553/3387 or email to email@example.com
- Should you require further assistance, please contact our GCLU staff in charge.
|Staff in Charge||Contact Number||Email Address|
|Puan Norlela Abdul Rahmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Encik Muhammad Haidi Othmanemail@example.com|