MARA Professional Development Programme (PRO-P)
MARA offers education loans for Professional/ Specialist level at leading Higher Education Institutions locally and abroad to outstanding graduates in fields that have a significant impact on national employment needs.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountant (ICAEW)
TERMS OF APPLICATION
- The applicant is Malay / Bumiputera and Malaysian citizen.
- Either the mother OR father is Malay/ Bumiputera and is a Malaysian citizen.
- Applicant age limit requirements:-
Not more than 40 years
Not more than 35 years
- Applicants must obtain confirmation from a certified doctor that the applicant is healthy and can continue studies.
- Applicants / Mother / Father / Guardian are not included in MARA’s blacklist or legal action.
- Applicants do not receive financial/ sponsorship assistance from any agency for the same degree (double sponsor).
- Obtain release / deferment of service contract or repayment of loan from other sponsor bodies. Applicants who are currently in service need to obtain unpaid study leave approval or written confirmation of resignation from the employer.
- Applicants who are or will be studying in 2022.
- Obtain Conditional Offer Letter or Unconditional Offer from Education Institutions locally and abroad recognized by the Department of Public Service and Professional Bodies.
- Applicants who have obtained MARA loans for Master's and Doctor of Philosophy levels are not eligible to apply.
- This application is open for FULL-TIME study only.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Institute of Chartered Accountant (ICAEW)
Possess a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized local or foreign university with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or its equivalent.
For study abroad must obtain a score of 6.5 International English Language System (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 90 or its equivalent.
- Applications must be made online via MARA official website http://www.mara.gov.my from 07 to 14 March 2022.
- Applications must be submitted online via the link provided.
- Supporting documents in the system must be uploaded in one (1) PDF file only.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
- Applications that do not receive a response from MARA after three (3) months from the date of advertisement are considered unsuccessful and the decision is final.
- 07 March 2022 – 14 March 2022
- 08 August 2022 – 22 August 2022