OKU Financial Allowance in Higher Education Institution
- Degree Programmes
- Diploma Programmes
- Malaysian student with OKU card issued by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (JKM)
- All Diploma & Degree Programmes approved by MQA or JPA.
- Part time student is eligible
- Students who are holding any type of scholarship is only eligible to apply ‘Wang Saku’.
- Register online at https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/bk_oku/ Bantuan Kewangan OKU
- Applicants are required to register online in order to submit the application.
- Application submission must be within 30 days from the commencement of new semester.
- After online registration, print the form, together with the supporting documents and post it to the following address: -
Cawangan Pra Perkhidmatan 2
Bahagian Biasiswa dan Pembiayaan
Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia
Aras 1, Blok 2251,
Jalan Usahawan 1,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
u.p: Bantuan Kewangan OKU / Program Pendidikan Khas)
- Copy of Student I.C
- Copy of Student OKU Card from JKM
- Copy of Student Card
- Copy of Offer Letter from University/College
- Copy of Latest Result (for returning student)
- Copy of BIMB Individual Saving Account Passbook (Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad)
- Invoice/ Receipt of the School Fees
- Allowance coverage is from RM 5,000 per year up to a maximum of RM 20,000 for the entire programme.
- Applicant whom is holding any type of scholarship is only eligible to apply ‘Wang Saku’ amounting to RM 300 per month.
- Applicants are required to submit the application, together with supporting documents on a semester basis.
- The Ministry reserves the right to reject the incomplete application.
- For more information, check on: https://biasiswa.moe.gov.my/bk_oku/